Horasis Extraordinary Meeting
Globally Green Policies post-COVID
During the COVID lockdown fossil fuel use fell dramatically and noticeably strongly reduced pollution. Coincidentally, the EU has introduced its Green Deal to combat climate change. What transformations in energy production and use are needed everywhere to maintain a low-carbon life? Is there enough alternative energy to support vigorous global growth?
- NJ Ayuk, Executive Chairman, African Energy Chamber
- Clare Cowan, Chief Executive, Cahill Energy, Canada
- David Darmawan, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Socentix, Indonesia
- Natalie Samovich, Co0founder, ResilientGroup.eu, Portugal
- Chaired by Charles Tang, President, Brazil Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Brazil